Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Day of Thanksgiving...

As we prepare to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday this week, l realized how thankful I am that you have allowed our Team to be a part of the Charleston Fire Department family.  We have been honored to work with each of you this year, whether in RIT or recruit training, at picnics, ball games, or special events or during your personal involvement in our program.  Thank you for your support of our efforts as we look forward to the future and the New Year.   I would like to extend a special thanks to all of my teammates, Chris Wells, Amanda Custer, Richie Denninger, Jim Zukauskas, Mark Cowell, Leann Blanche, Dr. Roxane Scott and Dr. Pat Nnadi as well as Debbie Blalock and Kirby Bond, who provide the administrative support and leadership to our mission.  I feel that I am truly blessed to work with all of them and with each of you. I wish all of you a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

Stay safe!

Gerald

No comments: