Monday, March 9, 2009

Team Welcomes Sarah Braswell!

We are happy to welcome our newest member, Sarah Braswell, to our Team as a Clinician. We are excited about the coming year and having Sarah join us.

Sarah writes:

"As the newest member of the Team, I can think of no other career that would be as exciting & fulfilling as supporting people with building the life they want to live. My approach to counseling includes a wellness perspective that considers an individual’s emotional, physical, social, spiritual, vocational, and cognitive (learning new things & thinking clearly) well being.

I’ve worked in the field for over six years and earned a B.A. in Psychology at The University of North Carolina at Asheville and an M.S. in Counseling Psychology from Alaska Pacific University in Anchorage.

I love living West Ashley and if I’m not out running with my dog “China,” you’ll probably find me teaching cardio kickboxing or women’s self defense. I am also a passionate student of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

I feel fortunate to be a part of this team and look forward to serving you and your families."

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Welcome to the team!

LeeAnn

Unknown said...

We have a few college students online from college of Alaska Pacific University and we love your blog postings, so well add your rss or news feed for them, Thanks and please post us and leave a comment back and well link to you. Thanks Jen , Blog Manager, Alaska Pacific University